First Meal Idea ~ Leftovers

Leftovers: the dreaded word .... dun dun dun... ( Except if you're my husband, he loooves leftovers ) I usually have to make sure I make enough food that leftovers are available for him. Anyhoo, what did I have for dinner you ask? Well, we went to City Barbeque a few days ago. The BBQ sandwich I originally ordered had too much meat on it. Sounds like I'm complaining, well I'm not! I had enough left over for a whole other sandwich. Their veggies are delicious too! So, back on the subject, I'm regressing! I made a BBQ sandwich, with slaw, ranch (instead of mayo, some would say a more flavorful mayo, but whatever), spinach, white American cheese & pickles! Delicious! With a side of green beans, spinach and bacon. Courtesy of BBQ leftovers as well. I have posted pictures for a more realistic POV. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Dogs ~ No, Not Boring