Birthday Dinner Party Night Part 1

Well, tonight is the night. Make the offer, it's accepted. Now the ball is in my court. Lots and lots and lots of prep goes into something like this. Decorations, menu, food, appetizers, details, etc. Asking everyday, how many people are coming? To the point that my son is aggravated with me, only to, low and behold, the day of! Mom, it's only gonna be 5 now. OMG! Anyway, I pick my jaw off the floor and continue on. Trying to make sure everything is done on time, and temperature ready. House is clean. Every ingredient in the house. My mother, knowing me really well, suggested that I "cheat" and get already made cakes, say from Nothing Bundt Cakes, that worked out perfectly! 
Appetizers are assembled and in the fridge....
Bacon is made, really to be added to the pasta carbonara later! (More importantly, at least to me, the stove is clean again) Oh, crap...off to clean the bathroom! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Dogs ~ No, Not Boring