Mondays Are Hectic...

Mondays around here are the most hectic. Always have been, since my kids were in school. Even though it's been a while since they've both graduated it still proves to be the busiest day of our week. To solve this dinner problem, we call Monday's ~whatever days~. That means you eat whatever you want, whip up something fancy for yourself. Usually me. Heat up a frozen pizza. Usually the hubby. Or left overs, depending on what it is, my youngest and friends will take care of those, cuz it's what is fastest for their video game time after work or the pool. Tonight I choose rice. Rice a Roni cheddar broccoli rice. Delicious, it reminds me of the times when I couldn't afford much and would make one box last at least 3 meals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Dogs ~ No, Not Boring