Home Meal Kit Time

Good evening everyone! So we have a busy month and planning meals just wasn't in the cards for me. I couldn't seem to muster the strength to even talk about it, so we decided to try a new home meal kit company. We have ordered from Every Plate before which is a sister company of Hello Fresh. So I chose Hello Fresh. You can get some pretty good deals on your first deliveries, so it's good to change it up every now and then. We got three meals and I started with bacon and cream supreme spaghetti. The flavors are outrageous! They of course supply everything you need, minus a few simple ingredients like salt and pepper etc. I added some fresh garlic to ours. Here are some of the pictures below. Give it a try! PS. My husband does not like broccoli so I put it all in my dish. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Dogs ~ No, Not Boring