Kinda "Homemade" Chicken Alfredo

In the beginning I made two kinds of chicken. One for the meal now and one for later. The bigger piece of chicken has a Tuscan seasoning and other flavors to let the flavors cook on that piece while the others cook. I will use this for a later meal, either wraps or another pasta dish. My family prefers more sauce than chicken. The little pieces I put in the Alfredo sauce for the family, while I created my own little sauce with tomatoes and spinach! Yummmmmmy. 
The sauce is bottled, but I do put more seasoning and flavor added, cuz the bottles sauce is bland to me. 
I also make my own garlic bread, white bread, Parm cheese and garlic seasoning or salt depending on your preference, broiled in the oven until golden,  so good!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Dogs ~ No, Not Boring